It is based on two principles – freedom and individual approach.
- Have your personal account
- Make your own program combining the modules
- Get feedback from the teacher
- Do only what you are interested in
- Every lesson contains a link to a webinar or the recording of the webinar.
- Every lesson contains the homework and the field for submission of it.
- You get feedback on every piece of homework.
- You get notifications about feedback in your personal account and you can see all your homework there.
- You see your progress bar there in percentage to be sure how much of the course is complete.
- The course goes from your “active” section to your “completed” section as long as you submit all your homework.
- You keep permanent access to the course also after its completion including all the materials, your answers and feedback from the teacher.
How to start
- Step 1 – register your account
- Step 2 – open Available Courses
- Step 3 – choose and pay for the course you want. Access will be granted automatically
Have fun learning!